Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Packing in the calories






Last night Cupcake prepared a perfect goodbye for me: fish curry (surely with some coconut or almond milk in it) with potatoes and asparagus. Desert was a bowl (remnants seen above) of Coconut Bliss--yummy, smooth cocunut milk-based ice cream. I had three different flavors after a full plate of curry, a small second helping, and cleaning the pan right at the stove. I think I got a few thousand calories in, or at least 30-40g of fat. Yum! Thank you, Cupcake!

Last week I visited Jake at rehab in Beaverton, and I was able to see him doing shoulder exercises (while standing, braced in and looking mighty tall I should add) and some movement in his legs while on the leg press! He and his mom, Margaret treated me to a 1300-calorie smoothie, "The Builder" (with how many grams of protein, Jake?), and subs for lunch! Thank you!!

5 days to MX!

No comments:

Post a Comment